Ddrops Company currently holds 2 levels of NSF International certification – NSF GMP Facility Certification, and NSF Product Certification.
The Ddrops® production facility has now been registered as an NSF GMP facility. The NSF GMPs were developed in accordance with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) 21 CFR part 111 regulations on dietary supplement packaging and distribution. This identifies the quality of ingredients, verifies that Ddrops® products do not contain unacceptable levels of contaminants, as well as acknowledges that our manufacturing facility conforms to currently recommended industry GMPs for dietary supplements.
- What is NSF International?
- NSF International is an internationally recognized third-party independent, not-for-profit organization that writes standards, tests and certifies products and facilities across many industries. NSF International is not mandated by any regulatory agency or governmental body, which proves that Ddrops Company has a strong commitment to going above and beyond industry standards to support our customers’ health and well-being. NSF GMP and Product Certifications are a consistent commitment and an on-going process. Both entail regular semi-annual or annual audits and tests.
- Why is this important?
NSF GMP and Product Certification provides consumers with another tool when it comes to choosing which supplements to purchase for their family. NSF values trust, independence and expertise. Having our Ddrops® products certified by NSF provides our customers peace of mind and shows that we are committed to the excellence of our products.
Ddrops® is a pioneer and leader in the development of high quality and effective vitamin D supplements for the entire family. NSF GMP and Product Certification adds to the Health Canada government site license (301515), FDA Food Facility Licence (13805251458) and a list of many awards, patents and recognition already held and received by Ddrops Company. We continue to work to make Ddrops® next level!
- Which products have an NSF Product Certification (NSF/ANSI 173)?
- Baby Ddrops® 400 IU
- Ddrops® Booster 600 IU
- Ddrops® for Adults 1000 IU
- Want to learn more?
- You can read more about the many safety features incorporated into Ddrops® products here. You can also view our listing on the NSF website directory for Ddrops Company and for Ddrops® products.